Hospitality General Manager / Asset ManagerNE Property Management Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102 Type: full Time
Property Management firm seeks highly experienced, professional Hospitality General Manager/Asset Manager.
We are in search of a polished, professional, and well-regarded Hospitality General Manager/Asset Manager who will be the Ambassador for our building. This candidate will cover all aspects of operations, providing support and guidance to the management teams for a successful execution of all operations. This candidate with ensure that the financial performance is optimized, and service levels are maintained for a high level of customer service and experience.
The Hospitality General Manager/ Asset Manager is a senior management position responsible for creating value in a multi-product type portfolio including mixed-use, multi-family residential, hotel, retail, garage and gallery. Ensuring that all assets are being managed per company policy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be a liaison for the building, creating a fluid and seamless customer service experience throughout all businesses, while keeping in mind we must provide a world-class customer experience.
- Assist management with annual budgets, ensuring the proper plans are in place to manage profitability and performance in each department.
- Work with department heads to develop and implement the operations strategy.
- Leads and keeps operations team focused on smooth and consistent operational execution to ensure guest satisfaction, revenue growth and financial prudence.
- Continuously monitor the implementation of the asset budgets and operating plans through the oversight of revenue and expenses. Apprise Ownership of any deviations from budget or operating plans.
- Manage security and emergency plans for assets, such as after-hours emergencies for ownership review and approval.
- Possess a general understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of each asset the portfolio and the influence of market factors.
- Assess and manage risks associated with each asset.
- Manage all financial aspects of each asset including debt balances, operating budget, and property management reports. Identify issues that may arise and proactively address concerns.
- Provide reporting and analytical support in the development of asset forecasts, cash flows, return on investment analysis and any other reports relative to asset performance.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Computer Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Gmail.
- Advance knowledge of real estate asset management software such as MRI, Yardi, OneSite, Real Page, LMS, Active Building, Axiometrics, LRO, Business Intelligence, Performance Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Ops Technology, Budget Tool, L&R Purchasing, Knock, and Mobile Facilities, etc.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills. Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be an analytical and creative thinker, able to complete internal and external reporting and suggest improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred, relevant to real estate.
- Minimum 10 years of experience working in a real estate asset management organization and multi-family property management in a senior leadership role.
- Minimum of 5 years-experience in a luxury asset setting management role.
- Real estate industry certifications (RPA, CCIM, CAPS, CAM, etc. preferred) or similar industry recognized designation.
- Competitive compensation, healthcare benefits and excellent 401k match. Paid time off and excellent working environment with great onsite team.