Lead Maintenance TechnicianAnatole at City View Location: Lubbock, Texas 79407 Type: full Time
$500 Sign-On Bonus, guaranteed 40 hours/week, and a competitive benefits package
The Lead Maintenance Technician ensures the Anatole at City View units and facilities are in good working order and maintained to NE Property Management’s standards.
- Performs maintenance tasks personally or delegates to the maintenance team. Oversees and inspects work performed by the maintenance team.
- Regularly performs minor and routine maintenance on all equipment.
- Corrects situations within 24 hours when possible.
- Assists in the development of all service team members.
- Order new equipment, tools, and supplies when needed.
- Maintains the inventory of spare parts and maintenance materials to handle most common repairs and situations.
- Identifies all utility meter cut-offs, apartment and fixture cut-offs, and sewer cleanouts.
- Removes and transfers heavy appliances.
- Inspects and helps coordinate all make-ready repairs and services.
- Assists make-ready staff as required to meet deadlines.
- Changes locks and makes keys as necessary.
- HVAC or EPA certification required
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) required
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician (CAMT) preferred