RecruiterCorporate Location: Lewisville, Texas 75057 Type: full Time
We are looking for someone ready to jump into a growing HR department!
A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers regularly and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals.
Our ideal recruiter is obtaining an academic HR background from an accredited university.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc
- Screen candidates resume and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Promote the company’s reputation as the “best place to work.”
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check, etc.)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills